Direct Traffic Ltd provides a vast array of traffic-related services to suit your requirements. We have all the resources to get the job done.
Direct Traffic Ltd is a professional, experienced & RTA qualified traffic management & traffic control team in Wellington, New Zealand. We specialise in traffic management plans/planning & traffic control services across Wellington, Lower & Upper Hutt, plus the Porirua region.
Along with our traffic control services, we also specialise in traffic signs and equipment hire at competitive rates. If you are searching for a Traffic Management Plan, our experienced team can create a traffic control plan to meet the objectives of any sized project.
Please explore our site and discover what we have on offer. Be sure to contact us if you would like to know more or have any questions.
No job is too big or small for Direct Traffic Ltd.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Single & Multi Lane Closures
- Road Closures & Detours
- Special Events
- Short & Long Term Projects
- 24hr Availability & Emergency Response
Any business which operates on or near roads or pedestrian access ways is required by law to have some form of traffic management plan..
- Roads and parks
- Building Maintainance
- Concrete pouring and pumping
- General building and contracting
- Public events
- Asphalt, line marking and spray sealing building Construction
- TV & Filming
- Professional Traffic Management Team
- RTA Accredited Traffic Controllers
- Qualified & Certified staff
- 24 Hour service and Emergency Response
- Control Equipment & Signage
- High quality vehicles and equipment is used
- Consultation and Liaison with Local Authorities
Portable Traffic Signals for hire
Remote controlled & solar powered so the batteries never go flat
Direct Traffic Ltd supply all signage, traffic control devices, plant and equipment required for onsite traffic control in accordance with New Zealand Standards. Direct Traffic Ltd’s number one priority is to protect the health, welfare and safety of all its employees, contractors and commuters around the worksite.
- To achieve an accident free workplace.
- To ensure health and safety is considered and implemented in all planning and work activities.
- To ensure all potential accident/incidents are controlled and prevented.
- Provide information, work instruction, training and supervision to employees, contractors and customers to ensure their safety at all times.